Monday 4 June 2012

A MASSIVE "LARGE" PENIS -- How 23 Year Old Nathan Got Hard Again





REFER TO MY BLOG OF 28/5/12


A Large Penis - Nathan's Story" Click Here


Nathan's Testimonial   (by Email to Aleena)

"As a man with a larger penis most people would think me blessed, but that wasn't the case, until I met Aleena.

For the longest time maintaining an erection during intercourse was almost impossible and it wasn't until I had my first tantric Male Multiples Mastery session that this began to change.

Whilst during the session I was unable to become erect, however, I could feel more energy course through my body as Aleena holistically focused her energy on the shaft of my penis.

After my Tantric MMM session, I felt mixed emotions as I hadn't felt such energy flow through my body before and I was still unable to get hard.

I felt somewhat empty, as I left Aleena's studio but that all changed after my conversation with Aleena who instructed me to try PC muscle exercises.

After just a week of doing 5-10 minute sessions and working my PC muscles I felt new sensations that I hadn't felt before.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and I'm now able to maintain a full erection and I'm enjoying an active sex life again."


From, Nathan (by Email)











.





MS ALEENA ASPLEY (CSB)

Certified Somatic Sexologist / Sexological Bodyworker

NEO Tantra Intimacy & Sex Coach

North Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Mobile: 0404 449 433    International:  +61 404 449 433



My Bodywork Directory:  www.AleenaAspley.com.au



OTHER WEBSITES









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback it is much appreciated.

Aleena Aspley
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Aleena_Aspley
www.TantraFantasy.com.au
www.AleenaAspley.com

ERECTILE REJUVENATION -- SCAR TISSUE FROM PROSTATE BRACHYTHERAPY CANCER TREATMENT

PETE, 52YO SURVIVER OF PROSTATE CANCER I recently had the pleasure of meeting Peter, a remarkable and vibrant 52-year-old individual. Despit...