Thursday 14 June 2012

TANTRIC MALE MULTIPES MASTERY -- THIS IS A SKILL EVERY MALE SHOULD LEARN TO LAST LONGER IN THE BEDROOM

DO GO TO MY WEBSITE

AND CHECK OUT MY 

TANTRIC MALE MULTIPLES MASTERY

Lasting Longer in the bedroom made easy.  

Every man should learn to be multi-orgasmic with delayed ejaculation.  Men who can master this skill usually decide that they only want to ejaculate once a month.

The reason is because they are having lots of sex and they are keeping their male sexual energy up extremely high because they are not ejaculating every time they orgasm.

This is a skill that every male can learn.

This is a skill that every man should master!

I am very passionate about coaching men to achieve these amazing skills in the bedroom.

Do check me out.  This really works!!!


Dr F - A 20 Minute Orgasm.  Dr F hit multiple peaks of orgasm and ended his session with The Big Draw.  Dr F decided not to ejaculate at the end of his session.

FEEDBACK  --  An experience I didn't expect.  I had a Tantric session in the UK, the session left me somewhat disappointed and I didn't experience a Full-Body orgasm.  An excellent Tantric session and I will be back! 


<><><><><>


Edward - 4 Minutes of Orgasm and then ejaculation.

FEEDBACK  --  An awesome experience.  I learnt a heap about my male orgasm and I also understand more about female energy and coaching a female to a more intense orgasm.


<><><><><>


Mick - 2 Minutes of Orgasm and then ejaculation.

FEEDBACK  --  I am a person who comes too quickly.  I want to learn to last longer.  In my Tantric session I lost track of time, it was a great learning experience to last and have a 2 minute orgasm.  I will practise my Orgasmic Yoga homework and I will see you again!


NEO TANTRIC MALE MULTIPLES MASTERY



.





MS ALEENA ASPLEY (CSB)

Certified Somatic Sexologist / Sexological Bodyworker

NEO Tantra Intimacy & Sex Coach

North Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Mobile: 0404 449 433    International:  +61 404 449 433



My Bodywork Directory:  www.AleenaAspley.com.au



OTHER WEBSITES








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback it is much appreciated.

Aleena Aspley
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Aleena_Aspley
www.TantraFantasy.com.au
www.AleenaAspley.com

ERECTILE REJUVENATION -- SCAR TISSUE FROM PROSTATE BRACHYTHERAPY CANCER TREATMENT

PETE, 52YO SURVIVER OF PROSTATE CANCER I recently had the pleasure of meeting Peter, a remarkable and vibrant 52-year-old individual. Despit...