Friday 1 June 2012

LASTING LONGER IN THE BEDROOM - MALE SKILLS THAT WORK!

MALE MULTIPLES MASTERY

ENDING PREMATURE EJACULATION

AND LASTING LONGER IN THE BEDROOM






A cruisey day today to finish the week.  All repeat clients today and one newbie.  My Kinkassage one hour sessions are a real hit and popular with repeat bookings. 

No beginners NEO Tantra Male Multiples Mastery coaching today, however, Scott returned for a second appointment and sampled my Soapyassage (bubbly relaxation) with a Tantra and Kinkassage ending.  

The great news is that Scott practiced my masturbation homework between his first and second appointment today.  He only practiced three sessions of the seven I suggested, BUT, Scott walked out of his Tantra session today having experience 13 minutes of orgasm.  Do you think he had a smile from ear to ear...well yes he did!  At the end of the session Scott decided to not ejaculate. 

Taking a Full-Body Orgasm into the Bedroom:  Together Scott and I devised a strategy to take his full-body / multiple orgasm into the bedroom with his wife this weekend.  Scott decided not to ejaculate at the end of his session today.  This means Scott will have a much better chance of continuing his multiple orgasm into the bedroom with his lady during intercourse.  I do hope Scott posts his results on todays blog.

I received a phone call from Rob apologising that he hasn't gotten back for his second appointment, however he said to me "Aleena  I've had a huge success lasting much longer in the bedroom, the breathing techniques you have taught me really work!"

Thank you Rob for your feedback because the average male is more inclined to verbally give a testimonial at the end of his session, than emailing or texting the testimonial to me.










.





MS ALEENA ASPLEY (CSB)

Certified Somatic Sexologist / Sexological Bodyworker

NEO Tantra Intimacy & Sex Coach

North Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Mobile: 0404 449 433    International:  +61 404 449 433



My Bodywork Directory:  www.AleenaAspley.com.au



OTHER WEBSITES










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback it is much appreciated.

Aleena Aspley
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Aleena_Aspley
www.TantraFantasy.com.au
www.AleenaAspley.com

ERECTILE REJUVENATION -- SCAR TISSUE FROM PROSTATE BRACHYTHERAPY CANCER TREATMENT

PETE, 52YO SURVIVER OF PROSTATE CANCER I recently had the pleasure of meeting Peter, a remarkable and vibrant 52-year-old individual. Despit...