Friday 29 June 2012

BONDASSAGE BRISBANE TESTIMONIAL WITH MADAME ALEENA

 
That you Mistress for a wonderful 2 hour Bondassage experience on Monday 25th June 2012. 
 
I was very apprehensive at first, however you made me feel at home and relaxed pretty much right away (you have a great warming smile...)
 
After understanding what I was about to go experience, I was shortly blindfolded with headphones on, (visual sensory deprivation) and "THAT IS WHERE THE FUN BEGAN!"
 
There is no real way to describe the Bondassage experience, you will just have to find out for yourself, however I lost count of the amount of times I orgasm'd over the two hours!
 
Even on the way home I was having mini orgasms along the way.
 
Guys, Gals and Couples, go see Madame Aleena, I will guarantee it will be a adventure you will never forget, (and wanting for more)!    Rob via Email 30June 2012

 
WOW Rob, many multiple orgasms, yes men can orgasm for
long periods before they ejaculate!  (or decide to not ejaculate at all!!!!)  And mini orgasms on the way home.  Golly I love being a pleasure coach!  The intensity of erotic energy and the orgasm HIGH is infinite in every human being.  What I mean here is we are not on the earth long enough to discover the orgasmic possibilities our human bodies can experience!
Mistress Aleena  30 June 2012 


BONDASSAGE BRISBANE



ALSO CHECK OUT MY 

TANTRIC DOMINATION KINKASSAGE



I AM THE OWNER OF TRADEMARK 




.





MS ALEENA ASPLEY (CSB)

Certified Somatic Sexologist / Sexological Bodyworker

NEO Tantra Intimacy & Sex Coach

North Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Mobile: 0404 449 433    International:  +61 404 449 433



My Bodywork Directory:  www.AleenaAspley.com.au



OTHER WEBSITES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback it is much appreciated.

Aleena Aspley
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Aleena_Aspley
www.TantraFantasy.com.au
www.AleenaAspley.com

ERECTILE REJUVENATION -- SCAR TISSUE FROM PROSTATE BRACHYTHERAPY CANCER TREATMENT

PETE, 52YO SURVIVER OF PROSTATE CANCER I recently had the pleasure of meeting Peter, a remarkable and vibrant 52-year-old individual. Despit...