Thursday 14 June 2012

NEO TANTRIC MALE MULTIPLES MASTERY -- LEARN NEW SKILLS TO LAST IN THE BEDROOM

NEO TANTRIC  --  MALE MULTIPLES MASTERY


Congratulations to Matt (Sunshine Coast) and Glen who experience multiple orgasms of five minutes or longer. 


Congratulations Steve, Troy (Gold Coast) and Eddie who each experienced orgasms of over two minutes.


Thank you Troy for your excellent feedback - Troy was blown away by his experience of full-body orgasm.  Troy said he had read my website a few times and thought my website was too unbelievable to be true.  He left my studio with a smile from ear to ear saying:

"I have always been envious of watching females having the most amazing orgasm experiences and as a male I really missed out.  I am a true believer today and I am so glad I drove from the Gold Coast Aleena to come and see you!"
 

Thanks guys for putting your trust in me and for being willing to surrender your body to experience a more superior male orgasm.  I am writing this BLOG late Thursday evening, I'm feeling a little tired so my BLOG is rather short in length.  My thought for the end of the day is that I never get tired of hearing feedback like....

"I saw your website a year ago and I should of made an appointment sooner".

 

"Your website really intrigued me, I kept looking at it, I couldn't believe that males could last so long and I am so glad I drove from the Gold Coast to see you"

 

"I want to book to see you next week on my rostered day off, my mate told me to come and see you."

 

I'm a doctor, I have a real problem with premature ejaculation, I want to book in 3 weeks time on my day off.  I am driving from the Gold Coast"

 

My doctor referred me to you Aleena.  He has a patient who has been coming to see you and the feedback about your services has been very positive, so my doctor suggested I should come and see you also!"



Aleena Aspley (12.04am) 15 June 2012.


.





MS ALEENA ASPLEY (CSB)

Certified Somatic Sexologist / Sexological Bodyworker

NEO Tantra Intimacy & Sex Coach

North Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Mobile: 0404 449 433    International:  +61 404 449 433



My Bodywork Directory:  www.AleenaAspley.com.au



OTHER WEBSITES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback it is much appreciated.

Aleena Aspley
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Aleena_Aspley
www.TantraFantasy.com.au
www.AleenaAspley.com

ERECTILE REJUVENATION -- SCAR TISSUE FROM PROSTATE BRACHYTHERAPY CANCER TREATMENT

PETE, 52YO SURVIVER OF PROSTATE CANCER I recently had the pleasure of meeting Peter, a remarkable and vibrant 52-year-old individual. Despit...