Friday 8 June 2012

BONDASSAGE BRISBANE - A PLEASURE OVERLOAD EXERIENCE FOR RICHARD

A magic day today of Light BDSM Pleasure!  Richard returned for his second Bondassage session.  I love working with Richard because he easily surrenders to pleasure and succumbs to many multiple orgasms as he lays blindfolded and restrained on my massage table to enjoy his Bondassage experience. 

Bondassage is a combination of pleasure overload and intimate body touch. Today, Richard yielded to my soft magic hands and sensation play with feathers, silk scarfs, vampire gloves, my love-heart horse whip, a purple rabbit fur flogger, my cat-o-nine-tails leather whip and the cane (just like school).   

The icing on the cake was my attention to detail regarding Richard's more intimate and private body parts.  Nothing compares to gentle Rosebud stimulation, coconut oil and a micro-tingler vibrator!  Richard left my studio feeling completely relaxed and proclaiming he had once again thoroughly enjoyed another Mistress Aleena experience.




.





MS ALEENA ASPLEY (CSB)

Certified Somatic Sexologist / Sexological Bodyworker

NEO Tantra Intimacy & Sex Coach

North Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Mobile: 0404 449 433    International:  +61 404 449 433



My Bodywork Directory:  www.AleenaAspley.com.au



OTHER WEBSITES






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback it is much appreciated.

Aleena Aspley
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Aleena_Aspley
www.TantraFantasy.com.au
www.AleenaAspley.com

ERECTILE REJUVENATION -- SCAR TISSUE FROM PROSTATE BRACHYTHERAPY CANCER TREATMENT

PETE, 52YO SURVIVER OF PROSTATE CANCER I recently had the pleasure of meeting Peter, a remarkable and vibrant 52-year-old individual. Despit...